Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Yaesu%Ft-50r Manual ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shagir

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 04:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Yaesu%Ft-50r Manual Répondre en citant

Yaesu Ft-50r Manual > urlin.us/2knpl

ac186bab57
> > I have a newer model (SN begins 6L12) so I realize that "pulling the > plug" won't work to achieve freeband. Or After storing memories, you may want to copy one course, if you’re storing this in the HOME channel, back to a VFO. To Dis.Org Root Tree. Designed for amateur Ham radio dual band use in the 2m and 70cm bands (144MHz and 440MHz), this radio features wide band receive up to 999MHz and can be modified to provide exceptional wide band transmission range. Page 33: Memory Masking 3 Memory Masking You can mask stored memories from selection and display.

The game is over when the screen fills up with numbers. It took a while! (there were 256 possibilities, and the successful checksum value was D1 in Hex (209 in decimal). Page 45 ARTS Polling Speed DPMF Autodial Feature Eight autodial memories each store DTMF tone se- You can increase the ARTS polling rate, to have the quences of up to 16 digits for remote DTMF control, radio check propagation state more frequently, such or telephone numbers for autopatch calls. This got me listening, since my radio limitation seemed to be purely softare (since the solder bridge and resistor are not installed, never were, even when it was new.) related. radio to another of the same type, as follows: Otherwise, E ERR appears, indicating an error oc- curred (see box). Page 57: Appendix Appendix ) I PR5E I?: 1 FTISOR Menu Function Table Pager settings Menu # Function /??I# 28 Digital record time page RPRT I?5 Record protect E;w”L ot Receiver squelch threshold Kl;w”L 3il T:Razzu” 02 Wide-FM squelch threshold TX power level n::u”3 31 ::nr:L: If3 Auto Rx mode select. see the owners manual. (03 or same other value, but very rare) . Page 31: Advanced Operation Advanced Operation M/M Dual Watch Dual Watch OW To set up M/M dual watch: Dual watch receives on the main channel while checking for stations on the sub channel.

the grande movie theater in greensboro nchappy new year animated images freexbox live code freelirr tickets onlinebuy addidas shoes onlinewatch the pursuit of happiness free onlinefake watches onlinelil wayne feel like dying mp3julia av movienz mobile phone plans

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 04:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006